Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CF husband goes bald


In support of his wife Tricia and brother-in-law Jeff, CF Husband Nate is challenging us all to help him raise $3,000 by noon on Friday, August 8, 2008 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).

Thanks to all who donated they made their goal of $3,000. Nate will be shaving his head live Friday August 8 at 8pm eastern!
And rumor has it he doesn't have the most attractive bald head! LOL.

To help out and donate or just read their amazing story click here!

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh this is going to be a Hoot! He is such a Fun Loving husband and father...I just adore his sense of humor.

Aimee said...

I wish I could make it out there for Taste! I have never been but have always really wanted to. I will be in UT in Sept. for my bros wedding but won't be able to make it out agian for taste =[

CFHusband said...

Thank you!