Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A New York State of mind...

My friend Mike Norseth is joining Team Boomer for this years New York marathon... He is raising money for CF while training for the BIG day. 

Below are his thoughts...


Have you ever heard the phrase, "Don’t write a check you can’t (or don’t want to) cash?"  I think I did that when I got BOOMERANGED and agreed to participate in the NYC Marathon for TEAM BOOMER! 
Having talked a big game to Boomer Esiason about being willing to do whatever it takes to help him and the Boomer Esiason Foundation (BEF) in their fight to find a cure for CF, it’s now time to back it up.  (Note, backing him up on the football field was much easier; I only had to pass out water and slap teammate’s asses. I kind of miss that!) I am joining more than 100 other athletes who are running the marathon for Team Boomer, a BEF program that makes a difference very day in the life of people with CF.
To join Mike in his fight against CF and to read more on his goals and ideas click here

1 comment:

Jamie said...

hey Somer,

how did you get the sharing buttons on the bottom of your posts??