Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throw back Thursday

Hearing you will have to be admitted never gets easier.  Not sure if its the realization that I actually am sick and coming to terms with that, or the fact that I have to take a two week time out to focus on something that you never really want to completely focus on. 

So I pack my bags and move in to my home away from home and I make the best of it. The staff becomes my family and I make the joint as cozy as possible. From rearranging the furniture to decorating ceiling to floor, and don't forget the candy dish so the nurses will stop by to get their fix. There's a method to my madness. 

Joint living isn't always easy, however I'm blessed with an amazing support system that helps make it go as smoothly as possible! 
Breathe out Love! Xo 


1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Omg who knew a tbt picture would throw everyone into such a worry! I hope you know how loved and special you are....and also ageless that everyone thought it was current! My first thought was NOOOOO but than my savvy self said it's thursday! Thank god you are doin good! Have a wonderful weekend!