Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year


Love To Breathe® has had such an amazing year...I am so excited for what's to come in 2015! 
The goal isn't to live forever, but to create something that will. That is my goal for Love To Breathe®. When I created Love To Breathe back in 2001, I would have never imagined it would have come this far. I'm so happy to announce that my Love to Breathe Tokens are circulating in over 17 countries and ALL 50 states... there are about 2,500 in circulation right now. This movement has been so amazing to watch unfold. I created these tokens in Nov of 2013 so just a lil over a year ago, it's amazing to me to see how far they have spread. None of that would of been possible without you guys!!! Finally, after a lot of paper work and a lengthy process Love To Breathe is a registered Trademark. ® 
I am very passionate about Love To Breathe and its mission to spread Love and CF Awareness. Thank you everyone who has helped make this possible, together we are spreading love in a world that could absolutely use it. I couldn't think of a better way to shed light on Cystic Fibrosis, and raise awareness about this disease that has taken too many, way too soon. I will continue to fight and search for that sought after cure and not just for me, but for all my Cysters and Fibros.
I wasn't kidding...I really do want to change the world and I know I can't do it alone, so thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for ALL your SUPPORT and LOVE!! Together we can change the world!!! Happy New Year!! 2❤️15!!! 
Breathe out Love! Xo ❤️ 



No comments: