Thursday, August 13, 2015

Small pieces... Make the BIG picture.

Imagine putting together a puzzle with infinite small pieces?! 
What a pain in my lung... Literally! Ha! 

These lungs of mine are so complex and keep me on my toes at all times. I feel like they are a puzzle with too many small pieces to count. I had a professional photo shoot today, ok fine they were X-rays ; ) but I had the chance to see my pearly whites. This is my actual x-ray, Im pretty sure they keep getting whiter and whiter... my teeth should probably take note ; )  ha. 

Well the good news is I don't have a pneumothorax which could also be referred to as a collapsed lung. The bad news is we aren't to sure what is causing this little yet significant pain of mine. Most likely it's just a cluster of infection, so hopefully I can remedy it soon with even more treatments and airway clearance or it might be time to throw some antibiotics in the mix. 

See I wasn't kidding, more small pieces to my puzzle. Although, I'm not sure I'd have it any other way... after all it's the small pieces that make the BIG picture. 

Breathe out Love! Xo







 


No comments: