Monday, October 12, 2015

Grateful For This Moment


I saw this quote and I can't stop thinking about it so I wanted to share it with you.... 

"Letting there be room for not knowing is the most important thing of all. When there's a big disappointment, we don't know if that's the end of the story. It may just be the beginning of a great adventure. Life is like that. We don't know anything. We call something bad; we call it good. But really we just don't know."-Pema Chödrön 

I guess we don't really know anything and that's ok. We say things are good and we say things are bad, but do we really know? I guess not, and that actually makes sense. All we can do is be in the moment, and take every moment after that as it comes. So for now, just be grateful for this very moment. 

Breathe out Love! Xo❤️

No comments: