Sunday, March 6, 2016

Love To Breathe Tokens®




Love To Breathe Tokens® are on their way slowly but surely. Thank you for your patience as I am slowly getting back to each one of you individually when I am able to. However, in the mean time thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm honestly so lucky to be a part of all your lives and am beyond grateful for ALL your love and support. 

Each and every one of you are such an important part of my life and part of my CF journey. Please know that I am so grateful for all the love, kind words, messages and emails, your love does not go unnoticed. I see it and I can literally feel the love right through my screen.... my heart is overflowing! I swear I can hear you cheering me on and for that I am so grateful.

I have said it before and I will say it again you guys truly keep me going. So thank you for being the reason I smile each and every day. 
Breathe out Love!! Xo❤️

No comments: