Monday, January 12, 2009

In Real Life...


Last week I met up with a blogging buddy in real life...

Leah over at Life with Pugs was in Salt Lake on business so we met up at the Bucks. We had a blast and it was so fun getting to know her better. It was our first time every meeting someone that we have met through blog land in real life. Unfortunately that was Leah's last trip to Salt Lake :( So I am glad we could make it work! She is so cute and her pugs are adorable she has an Oscar too and a Daisy. Next time will have to get the pugs together. 



Oscar and Daisy in their Christmas outfits... How cute are they? I definitely need to get Lilly this dress in Pink! Maybe for my Big Bday this year :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yaaaay, I am so glad we got to meet! And I definitely think you need to get that dress for Lilly!! Hope you are having a good week!