Sunday, January 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from my new cysta Heidi
She received the gift of life 7 years ago when she got her new twins and she has an incredible husband Matt and a very cute fur baby Roxy.

So Here is the Skinny.....

It is to be given to your new bloggy friends, and they are to pass it along to their new bloggy friends. It should go to those who step outside their comfort zone, and make new bloggy friends.



I pass it along to;

An Incredible CF momma to a beautiful lil girl named Mackenzie she just found me last night I can't wait to get to know her better.

I have known Patty most my life, her along with her sisters use to babysit me and our families have grown up together. We haven't seen each other for a while but she found me in bloggy world and we have been reconnected. She has a great blog, a beautiful family, and she is always sharing her knowledge on all the latest and greatest things life has to offer! 

My new fabulous Cysta from down under she lives in Oz (Australia) and has an incredible attitude and outlook on life... I love my Lils

Emilee over at Miracles Happen 
(Her blog is set to private but I wanted to pass it along to my New Cysta who found me. We have the same doc and hang out at the same joint, and it is so crazy we have not known about each other before. We are a lot alike and we have a ton in common! Xo Ems) 

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, you may link to my blog and if you don't mind I will do the same!! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats on your award! Roll out the red carpet and pop the champagne!