Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Baby Girl

Is 5 today!!!

Happy Birthday Lilly! I can't believe you are 5 today... Time sure flies by. When you are having fun!

Thank you for continually making me smile and laugh! I love your kisses and love when we snuggle. I love that you follow me everywhere except when I am vacuuming. I love when you eat your food and after every bite you take you come check out what your brother and I are doing, you never want to miss out on anything ;)


I love that you can't fall asleep without one of your baby dolls and being tucked in snug as a pug! I love that you are not a morning pup... just like your mom.

Today we will play ball and have special treats all day... its your day! Happy Birthday Lills! Xo


6 comments:

Mistie said...

what a little munchie! I love all those picts of her. priceless. i love her little personality too! You are the best mom Som!

amybraid said...

awww Happy Birthday Lily!!!!

Melissa said...

Aww she's so cute!

Katey said...

How sweet...Happy Birthday Lily!

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Happy Birthday Lily!! You are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful momma!! Thank you for always being there for her and for bringing her so much Joy!!

Jess said...

Soooooo cute!!! Happy Birthday Lilly! :)