Monday, March 1, 2010

Shut the Door...




Look who's

Happy Birthday McNoodle! I can't believe you are 4.

Seems like just yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the first time!

I am so proud of you and all you do, you make me smile every day. I love that your favorite shape is hearts and when asked why you say because your Aunt Somer does. I also love how you answer questions with a thumbs up or a simple "sure". I love when we have sleepovers and I love when we dance and play dress up and work on art projects. I love that when I say I am coming over you warn me that you have a runny nose or a cough so that I know to not get to close.

I have so much fun with you and I LOVE you SO VERY much! Thank you for being the best McNoodle ever! Xo

8 comments:

OceanDesert said...

Yay! Happy 4th bday to Makena!

It's sooooo great that you live so close and she definitely knows her Aunt Somer and LOVES her!

Jamie said...

This is sooo sweet! I have a niece that just turned 4 in October 09 and I was lucky enough to have been in Idaho to celebrate with her! She is named after me. . Myriam Jamie. . .she is my sisters daughter.

Your post makes me miss MJ and smile for you and your relationship with Makena~

I taught MJ to always answer "Jamie" if she is asked who her favorite is :) Being an Aunt is awesome!!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy big 4 Makena!! Hope you are going to spoil her Auntie S!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th birthday Makena!! Have fun together!

Jess said...

Oh my goodness, that's the SWEETEST post ever!!! Having nieces is the BEST! Happy Birthday to Makena :)

Beverly said...

That is so sweet. I'm on my way tomorrow to see my Ella the Bella. She will be 4 in August. What a fun age!

Happy birthday to Makena.

Mistie said...

seriously. so cute. you guys are two peas in a pod. i am happy you have each other!! she is a lucky little girl to have you for her aunt!
an 4 already!?! what a big girl!
btw- let me know if you still want the supplies to do the craft on your own! we'll miss you on thursday gsb!

Unknown said...

Love this pic! You guys are super cute! Love the shades!