Thursday, March 31, 2011

Done & Done!!

I DID IT!!!!!!!

Day 30 of the 30 day Blog Challenge

A Picture


I am so excited to have completed this challenge. It got me back in the blogging groove. Hmm now I wonder what I should do next ;)

Ok so Day 30 is a picture and this pic always makes me smile its one of my favorites. Its of McNoodle when she went to disneyland right after she was potty trained and she happen to be wearing Ariel underwear that day. So when she saw Ariel well she could hardly stand it she had to show her that she was on her unders so she ran up to her and pulled up her dress, she was SO excited!!!! So cute!!!



For any of you that one to start the 30 day challenge well you can get the rules on this post here. Good Luck! Xo

10 comments:

The Halls said...

That is too funny...and cute. Kids are so wonderful.

Maude Lynn said...

That picture is absolutely priceless!

Aimee said...

hahahahah, I love it!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Woot Woot ! Congrats! I love the picture of McDoddle and her undies! Too funny!



Sorry I resigned game I was messing around still not even sure how it all works!

Jen said...

OMG that is the funniest picture! Too cute! :)

Nicole said...

omg!! that is amazing!!

Mistie said...

lol. cutest thing ever. seriously. happy they got it on film too! priceless.

Emilee said...

I've loved reading everyday! I've thought about doing it but am so non-committal:)

Canz said...

love looking at an update. it has been weeks since I checked up on the breathe....

No Model Lady said...

That first picture is adorable!! So funny!