Sunday, June 15, 2014

Madonna!!! Im Completely Blown Away!

A day later and I am still in awe... Im completely blown away. 

Most of you know I'm a pretty BIG Madonna fan. Well a couple years ago I saw a photo of Madonna on the internet wearing a shirt with the number 35 on it. So I thought I better tuck it away for when I turned 35. Two weeks ago I turned 35 which is a blessing in itself... so for the 30high5 I took that photo and "Somerized" it, adding "Somer is" on top of the 35. I posted it on Instagram and said that even Madonna wanted to make sure my bday was Madgical, just being funny.  

Well yesterday I was scrolling through the gram and she had posted it on her instagram.... WHAT?!?! So nuts!! I still can't quite believe it. I was and still am on cloud 9!! Nearly 60,000 people have seen that photo. I'm completely blown away. The perfect belated birthday present. Thank you Madonna! It was a very Happy 30high5!!! 


No comments: