Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Breathe on.... Love on

I had CF clinic yesterday.. 

In this pic I am doing PFT's (pulmonary function tests) 

I Blew a 27% which is down a couple points but some other numbers were up... so I'll call it a wash 😉 

I'm glad that I was able to escape a two week admission today. Seeing the numbers and facing the reality of what percentage of lung power I have left can be somewhat discouraging, so I try not to focus on the numbers to much. Sometimes this is easier said than done...however, the mind can be a powerful tool. I am so grateful for the medications available to me that allow me to keep maintaining my lung function and hopefully the new medications will be here sooner than later. 

Until then I will continue to keep kicking CF's butt, stay positive, stay compliant and continue to spread love.

 "Im not saying its going to be easy, but it will be worth it" 
Breathe out Love! Xo❤


No comments: