Monday, November 17, 2014

So Proud

I couldn't be more proud of Daniel and Suzie. They did such an amazing job last night! I'm blessed and honored to call them my friends and well their daughter she is my hero. If you ask Drae why we are cysters she will say because "we both like pink and purple" and because "we both have Cystic Fibrosis." 

When we were FaceTiming the other day and her Nema came in the door Drae was so excited to tell her Nema that I too have Cystic Fibrosis. It was adorable, to see how excited she was that she wasn't alone in this battle. CF can be an isolating disease and when you're little and you don't know anyone else with CF I think that would be so hard. Seeing and knowing someone else that fights the same disease you do gives you a sense of normalcy even tho being normal is SO overrated! The bond we share isn't something I can explain but it's truly important to me and something I wouldn't change for anything. Drae has very special place in my heart, I look up to her in so many ways. 

Thank you Daniel and Suzie for all you do to help find a cure. You guys were amazing last night, you made a huge impact on so many and I know Daniel you will be able to bring that cure home soon to Drae. 

Suzie I have no words... That's rare I know ;) It's crazy to me we have only known each other for 5 years it feels like I have known you all my life, and who knows maybe I have. I know our paths were meant to cross #IITF my #BGF bonded for life!! It's not everyday a stranger comes up to your table at brunch and tells you that seeing us made them happy, and that what we have is special, I already knew that but it sure was great to hear!! Love you guys infinity! ❤️ 


No comments: