Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

I hope you have the best day ever!! Thank you for ALL that you do for me! I am so lucky to have you as my Dad!! I appreciate you and love you more than you will ever know!! XOX




God took the strength of a mountain, 
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun, 
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature, 
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages, 
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring, 
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity, 
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, 

He called it ... Dad

2 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

HaPpY Birthday to you
HaPpY Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to...
Somer Love's Daddy...
HaPpY Birthday to you!

Genevieve said...

aww....this is so sweet.

Happy Birthday Somer's dad!