Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday...Funday!

Today I took the babies for the first time every to see Santa. Of course Oscar had a bit of anxiety and Lilly was so inquisitive. They had a great time I'm sure... I was nervous Osc might pee on Santa but we made it out with no accidents. I can't wait to get those pics!

After I got together with Fam for a Fo Thanksgiving. Odie and Nannels were in town so we got together with Granny and the whole gang to eat some delicious food. The turkey made me sleepy!!! So now I am just chillaxin at home resting up for the BLOW tomorrow. I am hoping and praying for some good numbers so I won't be spending the Real Thanksgiving in the joint.



The Girls
Just some of the kids
I painted Granny's fingernails... So Fancy!


I hope everyone had a great Sun!

Xo

No comments: