Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doggie Flu

Okay finally 3 days later we are on the mend...

I did end up taking Osc to the vet at 1 am on Mon night/Tues morning. They gave him a anti nausea shot but still weren't able to diagnose him with anything. We went home to bed and he slept til 1 pm Tues afternoon. He drank just a bit but was sleeping all day and so was Lill. Then at 4 pm on Tues Lill threw up and neither one had ate at all. So then she was down for the count and Osc was getting better. She didn't throw up as much as Osc but she hadn't had anything to eat. She slept in her bed and then around 12 she started doing the same shaking thing that Osc was doing. She slept til 11 today and then had just a lil to drink Osc is better today just ate a lil bit but is drinking lots. Lills slept most of today and I am happy to report she is eating a bit right now as I type. I took the cutest pics of Osc laying by Lillys side cause he felt so bad cause he knew what she was going through. He is a very good big brother. I still have know idea what was wrong with them but if there is a doggie flu they had it. I am so glad they are on the mend nothing is worse then a sad sick dog. It breaks my heart to see them like that. Hmmmm maybe they need to get a flu shot?


Osc Laying by Lills side Ususally they like separate beds, What a good big bro
Don't worry mom 
This is when Osc was sick on Mon notice his very favorite treat laying in front of him. He wouldn't even touch it. Usually I have to get my fingers out of the way when I give these to them so they don't mistake my fingers for chicken jerky


6 comments:

OceanDesert said...

I know! I hate it when Bey is sick!... and it's not like they can tell you what's wrong like kids can! I am glad they are feeling better... that is SO cute that Oscar was at her side.. so sweet... Bey is the same way with me when I don't feel good :)

Afton or Brooke said...

i am glad the babies are doing better. we definitely need to get together. maybe tomorrow? text me and let me know what your schedule is like.

CrazyMonkeyHouse said...

There's totally a doggie flu. We have three and we will watch it go around. One will get hit, then the other, then the last. Ours usually pick it up from the dog park.

Genevieve said...

hope ur baby feels well soon!

Lissa said...

That sounds terrible!

Mistie said...

poor babies!! how sweet that they love each other so much. Good that they have such a cute mom to take good care of them! I hate being sick!