Friday, June 3, 2011

32~7~500!!!!

Lucky numbers..... Nope ~ Combination of some sort..... Nope


I am officially 32 aka 32ubular!!!! Technically I am 32 and 9 days but who's counting, so far I am loving every second of it!


Today my sweet lil guy is 7!  Holy cow how is that possible?!?!?! Seems like just yesterday he didn't know how to go up the stairs.



And drum roll please.... This is my 500th post!! Which also doesn't seem possible... Crazy!

It's starting to warm up here, this weekend we will have perfect 70-80 degree weather can't wait! Enjoy your weekend everyone!  I'm excited to get the vespa out! Xo

2 comments:

The Halls said...

Happy late birthday!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Wow! Crazy numbers hard to believe you are 32 I remember when I baby sat you and now your baby is 7 yikes....that makes me old! 500 post wow awesome job....can't wait to read the next 500!

Have a wonderful weekend! So happy it's warming up there, I can't take the whining my dad is doing!! lol!
xo