Saturday, February 28, 2009

Makena turns 3 today!


Happy Birthday my lil McNoodle! 

I hope you have the best day ever! I can't believe that you were born three years ago today. Time sure flies by, you are getting to be so big. I love to see how you have grown every time I see you. I love your cute lil Princess personality. I am glad to see you are learning from your Aunt Somer ;) You are going to be such an amazing B I G  sister. I can't wait for our spend the night! Love you McNoodle Happy Birthday! Xo Aunt Somer

3 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! what a Beautiful 3 year old she is...she is such a Doll!

Mistie said...

Happy Bday! She has the same bday as my good friend!
Anyway- i got my LLB necklace in the mail yesterday!! I haven't taken it off yet! I LOVE IT!!! I seriously can't believe it has taken me this long to get one! I'll have to collect them all! Love ya GSB...

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Birthday Makena what a doll!