Monday, November 9, 2009

It's never Tasted So Good!



WOW!!!!! Drum roll please..... The 11th annual Taste of Salt Lake was a success!!! Thank you so much for everyone's hard work it paid off! We raised around $288,000 gross! SO fabulous!

For those of you that couldn't make the great evening you can watch the Taste video HERE the video was very powerful. It will give you a lil glimpse into the CF life, and show you why we truly celebrate every breath!

at my house let the evening begin!

The Love to Breathe Award giving to the Medical Director of Primary Children's CF center
Dr Barbara Chatfield (I painted this plate )
In front of the fancy ice sculpture
De Masked

Ricki and I with are "No swine in '09" masks
Yes we are still smeyeling under them ;)


7 comments:

Kellee said...

You looked BEAUTIFUL missy!!

xoxox

Aspiemom said...

You look amazing, Somer!

Glad you were careful with the masks.

Formerly known as Frau said...

What a great success!

Katelyn said...

That was a great video!!! I already verbally vomited on your Facebook pictures, so I'll stop now. :)

Cara said...

Congratulations on such a successful event, Somer! That is so fantastic!! And you looked amazing, of course! :)

Spillane Creative said...

HI Somer,
You don't know me... but I am friends with Suzie Featherstone. When Drae was diagnosed with CF I was devastated for her and Suzie. Since then I have been learning more and more about the disease. I watched the video from the taste of SLC, and was very touch to say the least. Suzie told me about your blog, and I have been reading it. I bought one of the necklaces your friend makes and I can't wait to get it!!! (I was friends with Josh, her brother right? In high school...) I would love to help out in any way I can, and attended next years benefit. I am a graphic designer and photographer and would love to donate those services as needed.

love hilary spillane
hilaryspillane@gmail.com

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

you look amazing as always!!!! Ive been a bad blogger....i missed out of an exciting event!