Sunday, March 7, 2010

A lil bit of this and that

~Where did my cute background go? I am hoping to have this fixed ASAP!

~So glad Sandra won!!!!! YAHOO! What a great speech too!

~Sandra, Cameron, Michelle, and SJP all looked stunning! Bradley Cooper.... Yes please!! And all you hotties with the accent Colin, Gerard.... feel free to call me anytime to talk about anything and everything. Im a sucker for the accent!

~Really Charlize? Your dress was hideous and all we could stare at were the ruffles cupping your chest!

~Can't wait to read Christy's Oscar review

~I want to watch sixteen candles and Ferris again sometime soon, The 80's sure knew how to make a great flick

~I LOVE UP!!!!! I need to buy this DVD

~Garlic update; Garlic can act as a blood thinner so yep you guessed it had to stop taking it after coughing up some blood so I think I will start it back up tomorrow and just take it M W F I have something else I am going to start more on that later.... Loving my honey sandwiches tho!

~Tomorrow I have a clinic apt.... Here's to hoping I am full of hot air! Fingers crossed the cold/sinus whatever didn't get the best of me!

~I AM IMAGINING THAT 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

OceanDesert said...

I am picturing 42 with you!!! I love Christy's reviews too :)

hugs!!!

Jamie said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending lots of hot air your way. . I have enough to spare :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Good luck I hope you get your 42! have a great Monday!

Melissa said...

Oh yes I too feel the need for some quality John Hughes time. :)

Andrea said...

Hope you have a great day.
Blessings, andrea

Collette Larsen said...

Dearest Somer -

Thank you so much for the precious card and for remembering me on Lexi's birthday. Yes, Birthday...her new, amazing life began on March 5, 1995. Somer, I agree with Shar that you are one of the kindest, most thoughtful people we have ever met - an absolute angel in our lives. I'm so grateful to know you. And thank you for all you are for Shar. We love you dearly...and all the best at your appointment!

Love,

Collette

Mistie said...

GOOD LUCK AT YOUR APPT.

love you