Thursday, June 3, 2010

My lil guy is 6

Happy Birthday Oscar Love! I love you SO much and am so grateful for you... My lil guy loves to cuddle, snuggle and love his momma. He is such an AMAZING big brother to Lilly and protects her and is always looking out for her. I can't believe he is 6 today. My babies sure are growing up right before my eyes.

I love when Osc knows he is in trouble and he won't look me in the eye and will go hide under my bed until I tell him I love him and he can come out. So then he slowly comes out and showers me with kisses.

Oscar keeps me in line too. He sits by his food dish like clockwork 5:00 rolls around and he know din is around the corner. Love ya lil man Happy Birthday and bones(cheers) to many more ;)



best lil bee I know
Getting SO BIG!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Bella says "Happy Birthday Oscar!" He is too cute.

Mistie said...

what a good boy. i love him! I love that he hides under the bed when he is in trouble. lol

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Birthday O! He is a cutie!

Melissa said...

He's so cute!