Thursday, May 16, 2013

Megan Mobley

This month's Hero of Hope Living with CF, Megan Mobley, 25, is an inspirational young woman. Megan is passionate about her involvement in the CF community, raising over $4,000 last year with a new goal of $5,000 for this year. She hopes that the money she raises will help continue research that may one day find a cure. Megan also speaks to parents with newly diagnosed children to talk about her experience and encourage them to stay positive.

 

"Speaking to parents with newly diagnosed children is really important to me and something I love to do. I'm very positive with the parents I talk to. I tell them how active I am and how I'm still able to do the things I love to do. I also encourage them to think about CF care 20 years ago compared to now. We have come so far, and the landscape is only going to get better."   


Learn more about Megan
Visit http://www.heroesofhope.com to access Megan's personal Heroes of Hope webpage. 

To nominate your Hero 
Visit http://www.heroesofhope.com/nominate


No comments: