Monday, June 30, 2014

Love To Breathe Tokens

So last week I was at the beach taking some photos of one of my Love to Breathe Tokens and a wave came up. I quickly tried to grab it but it was to late... I thought it was lost forever. 

Four days later I got an email from my new friend Tony... He found it!! So crazy my mind was blown! He passed it to his wife and she is going to hold it close!! 

I definitely don't think he found it by chance, I'm a firm believer everything happens for a reason. So we met up the next day so I could give him some more tokens to spread the love and he just happened to find this awesome LOVE ring right before we met. Coincidence... I think not!! 

I am beginning to think these tokens are magical. Tony said I made his day, but Im pretty sure it was the other way around. My day was made a million times over!! 

So thank you Tony for continuing to spread the Love and making my heart smile! Happy Monday everyone, make it a great week!! Breathe out Love!! 
Xo❤ 


1 comment:

Mistie said...

awe!!! Love it Somer! Totally all meant to be. I have the chills. I love this new idea of yours with spreading the love.
I love you!
Mistie