Friday, March 25, 2016

Life Is Colorful


I'm grateful for my struggles and without them I wouldn't have found my strengths... We all have struggles no ones struggle is less important or more important than anyone else's. We are dealt what we can handle, so remember to always trust your story. 

Having a disability doesn't give you a free pass to be mean, lazy, or rude. In fact it should make you more humble, sincere and more compassionate. It should give you a understanding and a drive to BE more and to DO more, and of course LOVE more. Life is colorful.... so no matter what is thrown your way always remember to keep coloring!!! 
Breathe out Love! Xo❤️

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, life is more colorful. I too enjoy coloring. The link below is safe and will take you to my coloring album over on Flickr. It's quite neat!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskuFWncU