Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Alex Award





I am truly honored to be the 2019 Alex Award recipient, to be honored and recognized for something that I feel like I was born to do is an indescribable feeling. I will remember this weekend for the rest of my life, it truly was so incredible and it meant so much to me! I cannot even begin to put into words or describe everything that I’m feeling. It’s been so overwhelming in the most beautiful, remarkable, inspirational way. Every second was jam packed with so much Love, Hope and inspiration it was so amazing and so powerful!

To have my family and friends once again by my side to experience all the energy that VLC stirs up was unbelievable. This award isn’t just for me, it’s for my amazing support system who continues to keep me going time and time again.

My support system plays such a huge part in my life, I know for a fact I would not be here today if it weren’t for the CF Foundation, my CF family, my angels, my amazing friends, my wonderful family, my babies, and all of you. I truly am so blessed and so very grateful.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this incredible honor! We really are stronger together and we will NOT stop until everyone  has a cure! Breathe out Love! Xo ❤️

No comments: