Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bath day!!


Well They are not to happy with me but Oscar is so handsome and Lilly is so petty now! At first they get very excited and they jump right in....

Half way through Lilly jumps out with suds all over and then Oscar tries to escape too. But he is not as quick as Lilly it could be the extra 12 lbs or so. But they are both smelling like mint. 

Oscar absolutely hates getting toweled off. He bites at the towel and started doing a  yelp/scream/singing tune every time the towel gets close.

 I will try to video it next time. 

The real trick is to see if I can bath them without getting drenched myself. Today I was soaked thanks to my escapee. Lilly is a nut!

3 comments:

Mistie said...

i am SOO proud of you!! I dont have time to read your new blog (b/c i am packing up right now) but i will soon! YAYYY for Somer!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Aww...nothing is better than a fresh smelling Pug!

Hey...is that another pug I see in the background?? is it a statue?

Mistie said...

Cant wait to meet your little kidlins one of these days! they really are so cute