Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First thing that comes to mind.....

So for every letter of the alphabet the first thing that comes to my mind are;

A...Apple green ones right Torp?
B...Baskin Robbins 31 flavors
C...Car
D...Dog the best breed PUGS
E...Edamame
F...Fun
G...Ghosts
H...Hat
I...Ice cream
J...Jack in the Box mmmmm...Tacos
K...Kite
L...Lilly My Baby girl
M...Madonna HARD CANDY coming soon
N...New York carving a black and white cookie
O...Oscar My baby boy
P...Pheonix
Q...Q Lube
R...Reading
S...Sushi LOVE IT!
T...My "T"....Tanya
U...Unicorn
V...Vespa
W...Wine
X...X box with a mean game of guitar hero
Y...Yogurt Strawberry 
Z...Zebra

3 comments:

OceanDesert said...

Yay Phoenix!... and sushi! MMMmmmmmm

Thanks for the comment! I agree.. it's all about the "now!" :)

Rob-ness said...

Great blog! I hope the weather warms up so you can go cruising on your Vespa soon...maybe this weekend. :-)

I don't update my blog very often (I need too) but feel free to check it out if you're interested.

www.robadams10.blogspot.com

I hope everything is great.

Rob Adams

Erin said...

Hey Somer! Nice blog! Glad to see you were "with the times..." Haha. When are you coming to MN to visit????