Thursday, April 24, 2008

RAIN,SLEET AND SNOW.... O MY!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

It is April 24th and it is snowing outside... Where is the sun? Of course the only reason it is dumping out there is because I happened to wash my car yesterday. A lot of good that did....

O well one good thing is the air will be clean for the weekend. It is supposed to hit 74 by Monday so keep your fingers crossed, because the vespa is gathering dust and the babies are getting restless and my vitamin D level is at a all time low :)


2 comments:

Emily said...

Uh..yeah, tell me about it! I'm sure my little Il Bello thinks I've abandoned it in the garage. We need some sun so we can ride like the wind! Take care cutie and have a great day!!

BreathinSteven said...

I love that picture of you on your Vespa! I hope it gets warm before Monday and you can start scootin'...

Love,

Steve