Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wordy Wednesday!!


Well I have been MIA for a while so today is definitely NOT wordless :)


Here is my poor lil guy in his new favorite spot avoiding the carpet where he usually lays... Excuse my mess...
This is what I cam home to on my bed a pillow mound that my bro built so Makena wouldn't fall off my Bed is 4 ft off the ground so he got a lil nervous
Here is my lil Mc Noodle sound asleep she is so cute we had so much fun she loves her Aunt Somer. I even painted her nails grey just like mine. Also when I put her in bed I kissed her good night and tucked her in, all of a sudden I heard her saying her prayers It was so cute she even prayed for Osc and Lills

5 comments:

Christy said...

What a good Auntie you are!!!

Kellee said...

AWE!!!!!!!!!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Best Aunt ever!

Unknown said...

She is so lucky to have a fun aunt like you!!

Punchbugpug said...

Thanks for popping over to my blog! You sure are a wonderful fur mama and auntie!

I'm always listing new stuff on my etsy site and actually put more dresses on there today...hopefully more tomarrow too..