Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! Thank you so much for ALL your love and support but most of all your friendship! I love you!! Xo

Lilly giving me Mother's Day kisses
They are about to get a treat! Oscar looks way to serious.....


I hope all the Mom's in my life had the best Mother's day ever!!!! That includes all the dog mom's too!

I had a great Mother's day I got to spend time with friends and family. Then I got to take my babies to the park, we went back home and spent a couple hours in the front yard with their soccer ball. I brought their water bowl outside so they didn't get to worn out. When we came in Lilly sprawled out on the floor and fell sound asleep, Oscar was right behind her. They will sleep good tonight very loudly too I am afraid!

No comments: