Wednesday, June 25, 2008

$1 Ribs on July 3rd

Hey Everyone!


Come down to Famous Dave’s in West Jordan to support The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  


Channel 2 will be holding their survivor casting auditions and ribs are only a dollar from noon to 4 p.m.  All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation so come down get some grub and watch the wacky auditions.  Also, watch channel 2 from 6 to 8 a.m. where Matt Meese will be the spokesperson for CF!


Date:  July 3rd 2008 (Next Thursday) 
Time:  Noon to 4 p.m. 
Location:  7273 S. Plaza Center Dr. West Jordan, UT  84084 (Jordan Landing)


4 comments:

OceanDesert said...

Don't let Mike know about this event... he would drive overnight for RIBS...and $1 ribs... whoa!!!! Sounds like fun!! Oh, and the LAS is the Lung Allocation Score... I think I put a link on 'LAS' on my page?

ps.. I think you should post a link to your "news" video!!! Loved it... was nice to hear your voice! :)

xo

Aimee said...

I so wish I could go!
It's right by my parents house. I am going to post this on my blog =]

Anonymous said...

No way! Wish I could be there -- eat lots for me!

Meier Family said...

If I was in Utah I would be there in a second!What a great thing to do....and everything always gets better when there is food involved right? :)