Saturday, August 23, 2008

Utah's finest Recognition dinner at La Caille


I want to personally thank our Utah's finest Honorees for adding tomorrows everyday, your efforts have been outstanding and I appreciate it so much!! So thank you Bryan Allred, Jamie Ault, Sydney Elfervig, Brad Jowers, Josh Lichty, Lisa Miller, Nicolle Solden, Brian Swan, Alyson Watt, and Jeremy Young. 

I also want to thank all the sponsors and everyone who made the night possible. Ashley congrats it was an amazing night, you should be very proud it was a success! All your hard work paid off! 



All my cute friends supporting me once again! xox
My Bro, Tam & I
My Bro Shane and I were on the committee, The night wouldn't of been possible without all my bros hard work. Thanks Shane!
Nicolle my cute friend and one of the honorees
Nicolle getting her award

3 comments:

Aimee said...

it sounds and looks like you had a lot of fun.

and it sounds like the event turned out great!

i wish i could have been there!

jer and katy loved you! and they will be working with CFF alot more now. they may be shooting for the taste of salt lake also!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

You look so Pretty and happy! sounds like I missed a Great time!
((HUGS))

Christy said...

Love the pics!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!