Monday, August 8, 2011

Fly by the seat of my pants

Some of the best times are those that are unplanned...

Last Saturday around 4 pm some friends and I decided to get some last minute tickets to go see Tim McGraw which started at 7. Crazy right!??!
We had a BLAST!!!!! So much fun. We just sat on the lawn seats at one of the outdoor venues, it was seriously such a good time! I need to make a point of being more spontaneous!!! I had my cowboy boots on, borrowed my friends hat, packed a o2 tank just in case and we were off. We got our Country on!!




*disclaimer*

 I have noticed I over use the ! to whomever that may bother... sorry. However, I don't think I am ever going to stop using the ! or in my case never going to stop over using it ;)

Have a great MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha!!

Xo

2 comments:

Mistie said...

hope it was fun....wish i could have gone to it. did you see faith?!
oh, and i think i overuse it too... and also the " :) "
ha

Formerly known as Frau said...

Such a fun thing to do last minute! He is a cutie...in those tight jeans!!