Friday, July 24, 2015

A Decision Within

I had the honor of being a guest writer on the incredible Breathe Bravely 
blog. 
I love reading Ashley's blog and seeing how she finds beauty in every breath she takes. Ashley and I both have CF, we share an unspeakable bond I can't quite explain. An understanding, and a love that's shared deep within us, a "CysterHood" to know each other is a blessing. We are a like in so many ways, yet so different at the same time. We have this one thing that connects us, that puts us in the company of some of the strongest, most amazing people. Our common thread isn't something you want to have, but there isn't a choice and we make the best of it. 
Ashley is one of the many reasons I am grateful for my CF journey. Thank you Ash for the opportunity to be a guest on your blog. 
Breathe out Love! Xo❤️



http://breathebravely.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-decision-within-guest-post-written.html?m=1

No comments: