Wednesday, April 20, 2016

YOU can make a difference

I saw this quote and I love it....  

"People wonder why I give so many compliments out to strangers. I'm not being fake and I'm not looking for people to like me. But if I pass someone and I like something, I say it. "Love those shoes!" or "Great hair!" or "Wow your eyes are beautiful!"....why? Because life is hard and this world can be a shitty place, and people are mean. You never know how much those few words mean to someone, you never know what hell they may be going through; and when you put positivity out there into the universe YOU yourself become a happier person. It's hard to be nice and be miserable yourself. It'll reflect from the outside in. I'm telling you random compliment giving will change your life; and maybe someone else's, too." 


I really love this... It's so true. We have the ability to change someone's day for the better, so why not do it?! You will find that we rise by lifting others. Be kind. Give compliments. Smile. Love more. That is what the world needs more of, be the change you want to see in this world. Your kindness can have a ripple effect, it just takes one person.... Let that person be you!! 
Breathe out Love! Xo❤️

No comments: