Sunday, October 26, 2008

Partly cloudy with a chance of showers


Well Sat night we had a fun Halloween party and I spent the majority of the day making my costume. After using all the glue and some double sided sticky tape, it was finally finished. I was partly cloudy with a chance of showers. It was so much fun I sprayed people with my spray bottle throughout the night. I used a ton of glitter all over and I am still finding it everywhere that stuff is horrible I think I will refrain from using it ever again. I went to breakfast with all my friends this morning and they even had glitter all over them. This is probably TMI but when I blew my nose when I got home last night glitter came out :) If i dress up next weekend I am going to have to be something else. By the end of the night the fluff was getting thinner and thinner. I hope everyone had a great weekend!





7 comments:

Rachel said...

Super cute Somer, that is so creative!

The Cliftens said...

So cute. Where did you guys go?

Lissa said...

Very cute somer! I'm sad to know that you have given up on glitter. It's far too pretty to live without.

Miller Time said...

That is the BEST costume I have seen in a long time. Loved it!

CrazyMonkeyHouse said...

That was so creative and cute! I love the squirt bottle prop.

holly said...

Love it Somer! Turned out way cute! I agree with the glitter, a fun idea, the after math... not so fun!

Natalie said...

That is hilarious. I would have been terrified that my "partly cloudy" might change to "clear skies" at any moment...