Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday 10

*This is how I felt this morning before my albuterol and coffee



*Last week Osc and Lills had their yearly check ups. They got their shots and Lills had a clean bill of health she is 2 years cancer free now!! Woop Woop. Osc on the other hand had a ear infection which I feel so bad I had no idea. He was acting a lil lazy and when I throw the ball he was just hanging by my side while lIlly did all the work so I was nervous he was just getting older or his hip or knees were bothering him but I guess it was just his ears poor guy. So I have had to clean his ears daily and he has been on abx ear drops and pill for 10 days only a couple more left. The whole way there and back Lilly sat in Makenas car seat it is the first time they have been in my car with that in there, it was SO cute.

*So I figured out what I am doing to my front porch furniture, I can't wait. I ordered everything on line so I am just waiting for it to get here. I already took my before pics :)

*My lil Cystas Astra and Mackenzie are home now. Today is Mackenzie's Bday!! Happy BDay Mackenzie :) And Astra's bday is in 6 days! You guys might remember her from the TOBI calendar in 2008 she was Miss July.

*Thinking about getting a tattoo.... Just need to find a nice sterile environment for that.


*click here to read this promising press release I woke up to this on my google alerts this morning :)

Could science use the common cold to cure cystic fibrosis?

Press release from PLoS Biology


* My Fibro Ronnie is in the joint Click here to visit his blog and send him get well wishes! Feel better soon Ronnie!!!

*A new Live, Love, Breathe painting....


*Today 16 months ago was the last time I was in the joint.... Knock on wood.... I can't believe it. It's a 26 year record for me. My next appt is in the end of Aug. 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42 42!

*Whats a Tues 10 without a cute pic of Makena and River and their cute lil McNeill cheeks....

Every time I hold him he falls fast asleep here his eyes are getting very heavy

7 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great pictures! Baby River is a cutie. I hope Lils ear is better. Sophie is a mess, itchy girl doc says it a psychological habit itch kinda like OCD. Whatever! I guess she has anxiety....

Cara said...

Thanks so much for passing on the press release! How very promising and exciting!!

I loooooove your new painting! The colors are fantastic! :)

Thinking 42 for you!

Lissa said...

that was an amazing press release!!

Afton or Brooke said...

really love the new painting! and pic of the babies and the car seat. so cute!

preppyplayer said...

Too cute. Glad to hear you and your poochies are so healthy!

Ina in Alaska said...

Your dogs are just adorable!

kw said...

Oh so cute! Your paintings are so pretty Sommer! :)
xo