Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sticky & Sweet



YAY!!! It's finally here Madonna's Sticky and Sweet Tour Dvd and Cd is in stores today I am headed out to go get mine! I highly recommend everyone getting this. Seems like just yesterday I was watching it live in San Diego. It was AMAZING!!!

I am wearing one of my Madonna tee's today to celebrate :)

In San Diego
I was SO excited!

Today is Also My Bro's 32nd Birthday! So Crazy... Happy Birthday Big Bro! We are Irish twins only 13 months apart and the best of buds! Xo



5 comments:

Jenny Livingston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Livingston said...

I LOVE the pics of you and your brother!

Mistie said...

1. can't believe you guys are that close in age. crazy. or maybe your mom was crazy!! J/k
2. love you in rollerskates!
3. madonna's legs look so buff...nice! so much in common, you and her

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Bday Shane! Beth and I are Irish twins too 13 months to the day! Have a great time with Madge!

Anonymous said...

Those roller skates rock!

Jesse