Friday, July 9, 2010

LOVE is a BATTLEfield





One of my besties Erika Michelle Maymi married Stanley Mac Battle 6~20~10 on Father's Day!

The wedding was beautiful definitely the wedding of 2010...

I was honored to be there the first day they met and was honored to stand up and be a part of the bridal party at their wedding. Erika was breath taking and in true Maymi form it was an unforgettable blast filled with so many memories to last a life time.

Love ya DIK! Xo


All the wedding peeps

Mariel and I ( Mariel is Erikas older sister aka the MOH maid of honor)

My mom and John and My Dad and I

The BLONDES of the bridal party Tangee on the R came all the way from the land of OZ

Striking a pose

Me and the Couple of the YEAR!
THE MOST AMAZING PARENTS!

So you can see Erikas dress in full... So pretty!

Ricki's Parents My mom and John and Dad

My friend Erinn and I (This pic is VERY Thipplicious)
And it wouldn't be a Maymi function without a performance... During Mariels MOH speech which she killed BTW Amazing Job Mariel!!! The Maymi's had a lil something something planned.


No comments: