Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Connect the dots

Ugh!!! I am not a fan of many creepy crawling things. Bees and spiders are my worst fears as most of you may know.

Well this little creature is SO annoying and I think I have had more mosquito bites this summer then the last 5 years put together. Thank you mother nature for all the moisture. I wouldn't consider myself that outdoorsy and I rarely find my self outside during prime biting hours. I can't imagine how it would be for all those that are out in nature a ton... I hope they are using some repellant.

Its one thing to get bit but I seem to be allergic to them and they are very itchy and of course I cannot not itch them and so I itch and then they balloon up. I used repellant one night and was gagging and had to immediately shower it off when I get home, that stuff is lethal.

So basically I am a life sized connect the dots right now. Good times!

1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Same here, I was hoping you would have some cure all for the itch! I'm so sick of buying all kinds of anti itch products and nothing works.