Sunday, November 16, 2014

Taste of Utah!

"They say you have never really lived until you have done something for someone that can never repay you"                  

Ricki Lander and Robert Kraft consider it done.... You have lived!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your generous donation last night of $25,000 will help pave the way for that sought after cure for me and all my Cysters and Fibros. 90 cents of every dollar goes towards funding research. A cure is so close I can "Taste" it!! Thank you Torp for being my beautiful BFF inside and out, I truly am so lucky!! Torp and Roberino it was so amazing to have you both be a part of Taste of Utah last night. I'm pretty sure everyone's mind was blown!! I love you both SO much. You're the cheese to my macaroni Torp... and that's the blue box Roberino just for you 😉 Ha Ha!! Thank you guys so much for your generosity and your commitment to finding a cure!! Tonight's Bid For A Cure alone raised $69,000 the best year yet. Thanks for helping to make that happen!! I can't wait to get a grand total of the evening. Xo infinity! ❤️ 


No comments: