Tuesday, May 26, 2015

36 In The Mix

Hooray for another year!! #36inthemix So blessed! Holy cow!! 36 who would of thought?!? 😳 So exciting!! I love every year that I am blessed to be here with ALL of you. I love getting older, it's a privilege denied by many. Aging is a gift that I am so very proud of, I may even be proud of this wrinkle I just found on my forehead. 😉 Each breath I  breathe truly is a gift, better than any gift I can open. Help me celebrate my birthday today by spreading your love to someone who may or may not need it... Make someone's heart smile today! Thank you ALL for being a part of my life and always supporting me and cheering me on. The people in my life are my favorite things...and after that, well nothing else matters. They say "The most important things in life aren't things at all" and I couldn't agree more. Take the time today to count your blessings... I think you will find that your blessings are truly endless, I know mine are. I am truly the luckiest girl I know!! Cheers to 36 in the mix, may it be as amazing as all my other years!! I'm getting so old and I absolutely LOVE it!! Breathe out Love!! Xo❤ 


 

No comments: