Friday, May 6, 2016

CF Superhero Saturday

I was so honored to be asked to be a part of a series of interviews Jessica Bean has put together for CF Awareness Month. The series is called CF SuperHero Series. So naturally my alter ego 'SML' Super Mucus Lady was Super excited. 

Jessica lives in Australia so it is already CF Superhero Saturday over there...

Throughout May she will be asking some of the people who inspire her in the CF community seven questions about their experience living with this disease. 

Thank you Jess for choosing me to collaborate with you on this project. You yourself are such an inspiration to me and so many!

Click below for the full interview. 

http://www.jessicabean.com.au/uncategorized/cf-superhero-somer-love/

Breathe out Love! Xo❤️


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I created a CF Superhero 6 years ago. I don't recall if I posted it to your blog or not. The link will take you over to postimg.org, which will show the image.

http://postimg.org/image/eva42k6ln/