Thursday, October 1, 2009

Emily to Ellen SLC style


I had a great time with Em while she was in SLC!!! It was SO great to finally meet her and her Dad. It was freezing yesterday and still pretty chilly today so we didn't get much riding time. She had an awesome interview on one of the radio channels yesterday and she did GREAT! The sun was shining today so we busted out the vespas and did a lil ridin. My moms BF John brought his truck over so we could get some pics with that. We went over to my dads so she could get some pics with his animals, I'll save those for another post. She is on her way to Delta for the night then into Vegas for a couple of days. Then off to Ellen! Go Em Rock CF!!





Our CF gang sign

Posing with Blitz

The Tire shot
I'm not to sure why are helmets are still on I guess in case we fell off ;)


Me rockin my Live, Love, Breathe helmet
She's off to Delta!


13 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Love the pictures, especially the CF gang one! lol

niki36 said...

Great pics! Makes me want a vespa!!

Christy said...

Awesome photos Somer. So cool that you guys rode together. I want a Vespa!!!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

that is Great! LOVE it!

Unknown said...

CF gang for life! Well, wait, actually maybe not for life...anyways, great pictures! Jealous you got to meet the star :()

Ronnie

Aimee said...

Love the pictures! You guys are too cute :) I so want a Vespa!

OceanDesert said...

LOVE it!!! SO fun!!!

Mike and I are riding today!!

Can't wait to see her on Ellen!!

CowTown said...

I love these pictures too. How fun to meet up along Emily's journey!

preppyplayer said...

never a dull moment in the life of Somer!

Mistie said...

Love ya gsb! you look hot in your helmet and vespa!
i miss you! i can't believe i was gone for your last joint stay! you were in my heart though! love ya

Mistie said...

oh, so is she going to be ON ellen or sitting in the audience? keep me posted. I love Ellen.

prashant said...

Love the pictures, especially the CF gang one!
How to make a website

T*A*N*Y*A* said...

That rocks.. I want a Vespa, a pink one to boot.. I love that truck, it is so freakin awesome..