Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wow it's Dec..

I can't believe it is already Dec...

Am I the only one that is not prepared.... So much to do.

The Air here is crappy and seems like every where I go all I hear is coughing and sneezing. Avoiding sick people and staying healthy is hard work... I need to buy stock in Lysol, Purell, Salt (still gargling when I get home), and of course the Netti pot, Apple Cider Vinegar oh really the list is long!

I ordered some NAC yesterday it's a supplement that I take but I ordered it in a fizzy form. drop, drop, fizz, fizz!! I am excited to try it out I will keep you guys posted. NAC is also a mucolytic so the fizzy form should be awesome!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday hustle and bustle and staying healthy!

Don't forget to wash those hands ;)

4 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Don't worry you are not the only one behind! Stay healthy and warm!

Erin said...

How did it get to be December!?! Stay healthy -- we're struggling to do the same here.

Unknown said...

You are definitely not the only one behind..I have so much to do still..just cant seem to get motivated!!

Sarah said...

so hello! found your blog thru a blog go figure. My son has cf. i'm looking at buying some fizzy NAC and i was wondering where you got your from?

thanks!
notsobrightandshiny.blogspot.com