Wednesday, April 23, 2008

844 ROOMIES

             
Almost all the college roomies got together yesterday for lunch we were just missing Steph. It was fun to get together and have a mini 844 reunion! Nat, Mistie and Canz thought it was just gong to be the 4 of us but Kell and I were surprising them. Kell came a bit later and we pulled it off. She is in town for a couple weeks so it worked out perfect!!














We even got to hang with sweet lil Seneka she is so cute and such great baby congrats Mistie!
I think we may have even gotten a Well out a Kell and a Stop Now out of Mistie and Nat and I got a pic together overall it was a great day! Can't wait to get together again soon!!!!  
LOVE YA BR's




2 comments:

The Cliftens said...

Yay, that was so much fun to see everyone!! I thought you were going to scan in an old pic?? Please not the Santa pics.. :)

Mistie said...

Nice job for the quick posting. I still need to update my blog!! Thanks for organizing the reunion! It really was fun to see everyone! I love rememberin the good old days...
love ya som! (and yeah, i am waiting for the blast from the past photo!)