Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate (CF Husband)

For those of you that have been following the Confessions of  a CF husband blog.....

It's a go!!!!

Tricia is being prepped for surgery! It could be a dry run but it is sounding like this pair is perfect! Pray for her, the TX team and her donor family.

Today is Nates Bday too! I don't think he could of asked for a better gift.

What a Miracle!

UPDATE: The surgery was a success!!! She should be off the vent later today or tomorrow, and breathing with her new lungs.... Please still keep her and her family and the donors family in your prayers.

4 comments:

OceanDesert said...

WOW! That is awesome that you've never needed a blood gas!! I have to schedule an appt to get one done outpatient at the hospital.. most regular labs can't do them.. lame.

That is one really great thing.. I haven't need ANY iv's since I was listed in June 2006!!! Yayy! I have not gone this long w/o needing iv antibiotics since high school...

Cara said...

Hey Somer!

First off, what's a blood gas???

I'm SO excited about Nate and Tricia! I've gotten to many people hooked on their blog. We're so lucky that they are sharing their story with us.

You should totally come to Houston for the walk! How cool would that be???

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Thanks for stopping in! Another Pug lover! Awesome!
I am so HaPpY for Tricia. What a AMAZING birthday gift for Nate...
I will link you to my Blog roll and check in on you daily! Thanks again! =o)

CFHusband said...

Thank you!