Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tagged again!

Ok here was the other tag I got thanks Natty........


I've been trying to ignore this, but here it goes:

Favorite person (outside family): All my Friends!!!
Favorite food? Sushi and my cereal of choice these days is FROSTED MINI WHEATS
Quirks: O wow I have a ton!!! Germ a phobe is my #1 actually I am OCD about it, I obey the law I guess too honest sometimes, Can't drive under certain circumstances no matter what, Not a picky eater but then again there is only certain kinds of food I will eat, I could keep going I'll spare you.
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? It would have to be my parents and the would describe me as their lil princess or favorite kid :)
Any regrets in life? Not one!
Favorite Charity/Cause? Cystic Fibrosis Foundaton, Love to Breathe
Favorite Blog recently? All of my blogging buddies
Something you can’t get enough of? My babies Oscar & Lilly
Worst job you’ve ever had? Golden Swirl??? But then I wouldn't of met my GSB so I guess I loved it after all
What job would you pay NOT to have? janitor
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? hmmm Probably the White house (oval office)
Favorite Bible verse right now? John 3:16 
Guilty Pleasure? CANDY
Got any confessions? Now why would I tell you that
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Plane tickets
Favorite thing about your house? My bedroom
Least favorite thing about your house? Cleaning it
One thing you are bad at? Water Polo... Ok I have never really tried...
One thing you’re good at? Always having fun!!
If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Again not a thing!!
Who would you like to meet someday? Madonna, but not just meet her I want to get to know her!!
What makes you feel sexy? Getting fancy
Who is your real life hero? I have more then one and they know who they are!
When are you most relaxed? when I am getting a massage
What stresses you out? Germs
What can you not live without? My family, friends, Oscar, Lilly
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? I wold have to agree to disagree :)

Ok I tag Shar, Sara, and Cara Love ya guys have fun!!

No comments: